I already answered that in another thread. Tinkering with cars is fun, isn't it? As long as you don't have a battery for something like a big amplifier, I don't think there's a problem with my approach. That is, as long as you don't short-circuit the constant power supply.
Let me know if you have any more stories to share.
Hello there! I am Matteo from italy!
返信削除I had some question to install a puzu pz-c7 dsp on my wife's car.
A 2026 honda jazz hybrid sport ( same car as the japanese honda fit RS).
The car has the same headunit you have ( or had), Honda connect 9 inches.
My question is:
When installing the DSP with its wiring harness , did you unplug the car's main 12v battery?
Or did you unplug the headunit, connected the dsp and reinstall everything leaving the 12v battery connected?
I want to avoid errors in the car's main computer !
Thank you so much,
Love Japan and Japanese people so much!
We spent our honeymoon in japan and coming back this year for our first anniversary too!
Hello there!
削除I already answered that in another thread.
Tinkering with cars is fun, isn't it?
As long as you don't have a battery for something like a big amplifier, I don't think there's a problem with my approach.
That is, as long as you don't short-circuit the constant power supply.
Let me know if you have any more stories to share.